– Heart shaped cookie cutter
– Jar of Nutella
– Icing/melting chocolate optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Roll out the pie sheets and use the cookie cutter to cut out an even number of hearts. Place half of the shapes onto a cookie sheet. It’s okay if the shapes are close together because they won’t spread when you cook them.
- Put a big scoop of Nutella into a plastic bag. Cut the corner of the bag and squeeze a generous amount of Nutella onto half of the hearts. Make sure to leave enough space around the edges so chocolate doesn’t ooze out the edges when you press them together.
- Using a fork, gently press the edges of the heart together. This will help hold the dough together as it cooks.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before decorating. (For extra, drizzle chocolate over cooled pop-hearts)