The week before Valentine’s Day can be a scary time in a man’s life…especially if you’re someone like me that tends to procrastinate gifts, events, or basically anything that involves planning. When I find myself scrambling to find a gift for my girlfriend, there’s one store that I can always rely on, and it’s Vintage Charm.
Vintage Charm has made it even easier for us men through their website www.shopvintagecharm.com. Now I can find the perfect gift without leaving the house and you can always dial up one of their stylists for the latest recommendation.
- Blessing Bracelets – Remind your loved one that they’re a blessing every day with these bracelets. ($25)
- Lily and Laura Bracelets – A Vintage Charm staple – perfectly complements the Blessing Bracelets. ($38 for 3)
- Grateful Sign – Just moved in together? Look no further. ($110)
- Let's Stay Home Pillow– “Or we can go out if you want to...” ($58)
- Bae Pillow – Because sometimes you don’t know how to express your love. ($38)
Still need help? Give Vintage Charm a call at 708-354-1553 or stop by one of their 3 locations in La Grange, Bucktown, or Claredon Hills and their stylists will help you find the perfect gift for your Valentine.